Thursday, June 7, 2007

Some technical difficulties and Grand(pa) Marshall

Ok so after a lot of work and after reading through a lot of tutorials (the best ones being this one and this one) I finally think I have this shirring thing down. (My trouble turned out to be user error with my sewing machine!)

We're getting ready for the big parade in King City on July 4th. Cambria's great grandpa will serve as the Grand Marshall. You can read all about it here.
Our good friends are scheduled to have their third baby on Saturday. I made her a blanket, diaper/wipes bag, and another little bag. I hope they enjoy them!


I also made a dress from my own pattern (yes, I tried again with similar unfavorable results) and a pair of pants we wore to a birthday party on Sunday. The dress is wearable but I guess I know where the issues are!
.

No comments: